These terms and conditions tell you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we and Loyalty Works Limited (Loyalty Works) make available Composite Prime Rewards (Promotion) to you.
These Terms apply to the contract between you, us and Loyalty Works for provision of the Promotion (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before registering to participate in our Promotion. Please note that before registering for the Promotion you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
1. The Promotion is made available by Composite Prime Limited (Composite Prime) (we, us, our) (Company Number 09870490, registered address Suite 1 First Floor, 10-12 The Grove, Ilkley, LS29 9EG, United Kingdom). Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Composite Prime have appointed Loyalty Works Limited (Loyalty Works) to manage the Promotion on our behalf (Company Number 09971883, registered address Ghyll Beck House, Gill lane, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SE). Loyalty Works can be contacted by telephone on 0113 397 2665, or by email to email@example.com.
3. The Promotion is open to United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland Residents, see clause 7 for further details) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. This Promotion incentive is not available to any public authority or buying group. We may require you to provide proof of age.
4. Entries are unlimited with a proof of purchase. The Promotion opens 17th July 2020 00:01 to 31st August 2021 23:59 and promotional requirements and prizes may vary each month (the “Promotional Period”). All promotional requirement and prize details will be outlined within all promotional material accordingly. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
5. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
6. How to Enter:
a. Visit www.composite-prime-rewards.com (the “Website”)
b. Complete all mandatory fields on the web form
c. Upload your receipt
7. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, telephone number and address to the following address: Composite Prime Rewards NPN, Loyalty Works, Ghyll Beck House, Yeadon, LS19 7EA (entries to any other address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be automatically added to the monthly prize draw. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning via the same process as purchase necessary entries. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. Only one entry per postcard or letter. Any NPN entries received after the monthly Promotional Period will be automatically entered into the following month’s prize draw. Any NPN entries received after the closure of the current Promotion ends will not be included and should factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed.
8. We reserve the right to remove an entry at our discretion or extend the dates of the Promotion if we deem suitable to do so.
9. PRIZE ISSUE.
9.1. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No other expenses will be covered other than those that are expressly set out in these terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9.2. There will be a varying number of prizes available during the promotional period with the prize draw. The closing date for entries is midnight on the final calendar day of the promotional month. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the promotional dates from time to time, the Promoter will publish and amends to promotional dates, if applicable, on Composite Prime’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
9.3. The winner(s) will be will be notified by email within seven (7) calendar days of the end of each monthly draw. Winners must claim their prize by replying to the email sent to them confirming delivery details for their prize. Winners have 28 days to claim their prize. The Promotor will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner; however, if the prizes are not claimed within 28 days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled (but shall not be obliged) to select another winner.
9.4. Prizes will be delivered within 7-10 days of the winner claiming its prize via email reply as noted above with one attempt at delivery. If delivery is not possible it will be up to the winner to collect the prize from the assigned courier. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in the ‘Eligibility’ section. Where any prizes have a longer lead time, the winner will be notified of the anticipated delivery date.
9.5. The prize does not include insurance.
9.6. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete, lost, corrupted, damaged or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
9.7 The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on Composite Prime’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in additional to email communication, on or around, the 10th of each month (Announcement Date).
9.8 If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on 0113 397 2665, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
11. Purchases from the following products will qualify for entry into the prize draw following successful receipt submission: HD Deck 150, Hd Deck 150 Fire, HD Deck XS, HD Deck XS Fire, HD Deck Dual, HD Deck 3D, HD Deck Pro, HD Clad Pro, Touchstone Flooring, Edge Balustrade System, Abzorbit
12. The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
13. By participating in the Promotion, you confirm you will accept receipt of informative communication and materials from us and from Loyalty Works, which includes marketing material directly regarding the Promotion. For these purposes, reference to you also includes any individuals who you nominate within your business to receive such communications from us and Loyalty Works. You expressly agree to the receipt of such material via SMS messages and/or email. You may opt out of receiving these materials by SMS messages and/or email any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on any of the SMS messages and/or emails you receive or by contacting Loyalty Works or us.
14. You can choose to withdraw your participation in the Promotion at any time by contacting Loyalty Works by email at email@example.com. Any outstanding prizes now claimed by the date of withdrawal shall be forfeited and you will not be entitled to any financial or other compensation for any unredeemed prizes.
15.1. We, Loyalty Works and our Third Parties accept no responsibility for any tax liability arising from your participation in the Promotion.
15.2. Those persons who receive the benefit of any prizes from the Promotion may incur a tax liability dependent on their employment status. The reporting of the reward to HMRC and any tax liability and/or National Insurance contributions arising from it is your responsibility or that of the person receiving the benefit of the rewards. We, Loyalty Works and our Third Parties accept no responsibility for any such tax liability or any failure by you or the individual to notify the relevant authorities.
16. PROTECTING YOUR DATA AND HOW YOUR DATA IS USED.
This section provides the information of which we are obliged to make you aware, under the Data Protection Act 2018 (as updated from time to time) which implements the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“DPA”). We and Loyalty Works confirm that at all times, we will process any personal data (being data relating to a living individual) provided by you to us/Loyalty Works, in accordance with the DPA.
16.1. As explained above, we are the data controller of all personal data we hold about you, which we supply to Loyalty Works in relation to the Promotion. We have appointed Loyalty Works to operate the Promotion on our behalf, and they will need to process your data (including any personal data you supply) in order to operate the Promotion. Accordingly, they are our data processor. Loyalty Works will also carry out work to ensure the information they hold about you is complete, accurate and up to date. Loyalty Works or their representatives may contact you for these purposes. The terms “data controller” and “data processor” are both defined terms, and have specific meanings under the DPA. In order to participate in the Promotion, you need to consent to us and Loyalty Works processing your data (including personal data) in order to operate the Promotion. By agreeing to these Terms, you will be deemed to have consented to such processing. You can object to such processing at any time by contacting us/Loyalty Works. However, you must understand that if you do not allow Loyalty Works to process your data, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion. If you need us to clarify in any more detail how your data is processed, you can contact us at any time.
16.2. In order to provide the Promotion to you, we and Loyalty Works will collect and process the following data from you:
16.2.1. information about you that you give us by filling in the claim form on the Website or by corresponding with us and/or Loyalty Works by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This will include the personal details of any individual you nominate to administer your account, receive marketing communications, information and promotions, and any individual you nominate to receive information about the incentives made available to you as part of the Promotion. Such individual’s data shall be referred to as “Nominee Data” in these Terms. In these Terms reference to “your data” includes any Nominee Data.
16.2.2. It is important that any individual, whose Nominee Data is supplied to us for the purpose of operating the Promotion, consents to us and Loyalty Works processing their Nominee Data for the purposes described above. Accordingly, you must bring these Terms to the attention of any such nominee. By agreeing to these Terms you are confirming that you have brought to the attention of, and the nominee has agreed to, the processing of their Nominee Data for the purposes of operating the Promotion.
16.2.3. We and Loyalty Works may receive information about you from other sources. For example, we may ask Loyalty Works or their authorised agents to contact you to ensure the data we hold about you is correct and to determine any information which we need to operate the Promotion, which is currently missing from our records. Loyalty Works will provide that information to us, and they will also keep a copy of such data for the purposes of operating the Promotion. If you would like information about the authorised agents Loyalty Works use for these purposes, please contact Loyalty Works.
16.3. How will we and Loyalty Works use your data: We and Loyalty Works will use your data for the following purposes only:
16.3.1. To enable you to participate in the Promotion;
16.3.2. To manage your membership of the Promotion. This will include:
contacting you to send you any updates about your registrations. Such updates may be sent by us or Loyalty Works.
us and/or Loyalty Works contacting you to tell you about prizes and incentives which could be available to you. You must agree to receiving such updates in order to participate in the Promotion. If you do not wish to receive updates, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion.
we and/or Loyalty Works and/or its agents may use your data to send marketing messages, information and promotions to you and any individuals you nominate to administer and/or receive information about rewards and incentives. These messages may be issued in various formats, including (but not be limited to) letters, emails and/or text messages. You may contact us / Loyalty Works at any time to opt out of receiving such marketing messages and information.
16.5. In relation to any personal data that we and/or Loyalty Works, on our behalf, process we and Loyalty Works will:
16.5.1. not retain any personal information you provide to us for longer than is necessary to provide the Promotion;
16.5.2. ensure we and Loyalty Works, taking into account the costs of implementation and the nature, and purpose of the data processing, implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
16.6. All prizes offered through the Promotion are supplied by third parties. We will need to send certain information to these third parties for the purposes of supplying your prize. For more information about the third parties who are used to supply prizes (including who they are and what information they will receive), please contact Loyalty Works. When you redeem your reward, by accepting the reward you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of any third party supplier of the prize. It is your responsibility to carefully check and read the terms and conditions of the supplier of your prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, which must be provided within fourteen (14) calendar days, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Any queries relating to the Promotion should be directed to Loyalty Works who can be contacted via telephone on 0113 397 2665, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The methods of communication in connection with the Promotion shall be via the Website and via email to email@example.com or via telephone on 0113 397 2665 or such other methods as Loyalty Works or us deem appropriate from time to time.